Copyright (c) 2019 Emma's Place- Staten Island Grief and Loss Center for Children and Families
Donation checks may be
written and mailed to:
Staten Island Grief Center
P.O. Box 10311
Staten Island, New York 10301
We greatly appreciate your generosity!
Dear Friend of Emma’s Place,
Thanks to you and your generous donations in 2019, Emma’s Place was able to support the Staten Island community by:
• Facilitating bi-weekly children and adult bereavement support groups.
• Training teachers and other educators in how to deal with grieving students.
• Providing crisis services for schools and other community groups.
• Coordinating awareness and memorial activities.
• Organizing a conference titled, “Suicide Loss Survivors – A Family Grief Experience”, to support those in the Staten Island Community who lost a loved one to suicide and assist area professionals in treating these bereaved individuals.
As a result of your caring and kindness, Emma’s Place staff and trained volunteers were able to provide services and tools to those who lost a loved one, so they could journey through the darkness of their pain into the light of healing, hope, and a meaningful life.
We invite you to remain dedicated to those suffering a loss, and to Emma’s Place, and hope you will continue your support in the future:
• $1,800 – pays for one year’s worth of counseling for a bereaved child
• $1,500 – helps to pay Emma’s Place monthly rent
• $1,000 – provides for toys, furniture, and play therapy materials
• $750 – provides for educational and training sessions
• $500 – provides for art supplies for art therapy and craft activities
• $250 - provides for pizza and snacks for children and family groups
• Any amount will make a difference to a bereaved child.
We wish you and your loved ones a joyous holiday season and a happy and healthy New Year. Thank you again for being so generous and truly exemplifying the spirit of giving.
The Board of Emma’s Place
Make A Difference In Your Community....
-Donate your time
-Donate your gifts
--Monetary Donations gladly accepted
Call Us at 347-850-2322 !